Price Examples for Various Types of 3D Rendering Projects
EXAMPLE DRAFT RENDERING PROJECT - 3D RENDERINGS CREATED TO IDENTIFY POTENTIAL CHANGES NEEDED TO CLIENT'S BLUEPRINT
- The Client submitted a blueprint he had purchased online, and 3DPlanView used the blueprint's details to create a virtual 3D model. The entire 3D model was then "photographed" with virtual cameras, creating a set of 3D renderings.
- The client was able to "see" the entire home exactly as the original architect had drawn it.
- The renderings revealed some areas the clients wished to change.
- 3DPlanView and the clients brainstormed possible options.
- Each option was built in 3D, then new renderings were created. The original and the alternate versions were shown in side by side comparison renderings.
- Clients decided which version they liked the best, and the changes were conveyed back to the architect.
- The architect then incorporated the changes into a revised set of blueprints.
Estimated Price for a similar Draft Rendering Project $4000
NOTE: A small one room project could be as low as $600. A more complex, larger home, having extensive details specified in the blueprint, could be higher. We are happy to give you a quote tailored specifically to your blueprint or home concept.
EXAMPLE PRODUCTION RENDERING PROJECT - APARTMENT RENDERINGS CREATED TO MARKET UNITS DURING CONSTRUCTION
- Developer submitted blueprints of the building's proposed renovations.
- Details for specific light fixtures, appliances, paint, flooring, cabinetry, counters, doors, windows and moldings were submitted and replicated in the 3D virtual model.
- Each unit's blueprint was followed to create a 3D virtual model including all clients's requirements.
- Preview 3D renderings were created from various virtual camera views.
- Final 3D renderings were created showing client's preferred camera views.
An interactive virtual tour was created from the final 3D renderings.
- Images are being used to market the apartments while they are still under construction.
Estimated Price for a Production Rendering Project: $4,000 to $12,000
NOTE: A one room set of Production Renderings could start at $1000. A more complex project, having extensive details specified in the blueprint, could be higher. We are happy to give you a quote tailored specifically to your blueprint or home concept.
EXAMPLE PRODUCTION RENDERING PROJECTS - EXTERIOR 3D RENDERINGS
- A blueprint is followed to produce all exterior walls and roof.
- Plot plan is followed to produce a terrain and locate fences and trees.
- Neighborhood photos are used as reference to replicate the surrounding neighborhood.
- Client provides input regarding stone, brick, paints, roofing, and landscape style.
Estimated Price for ONE Exterior 3D Residential Home Rendering: $600 to $2,000
Estimated Price for Exterior Apartment Complex Renderings: $2,000 to $7,000
We are happy to give you a quote tailored specifically to your project's blueprint.