Examples below are just a few of the draft renderings that were completed for this project. I asked the clients what features of their 3D rendering project provided the most help:
- 3D renderings helped the clients communicate with their contractor and their interior designer.
- Online screen share meetings with 3DPlanView allowed the clients to walk through their virtual house. Clients got a good sense of the look and feel of their plan.
- 3D furniture and 3D people in their virtual spaces helped them get a good sense of scope and size.
- The clients' actual lot photos were used to create a virtual 360 backdrop. This backdrop helped the clients decide which way they wanted to position the house on the lot, in order to maximize their beautiful view.
- Side by side comparison renderings helped the clients make design decisions regarding such things as door and window size and style, paint colors, ceiling treatments, and cabinet colors.
360 Exterior 3D Rendering Video - Shows Final Choice of Stucco, Trim, and Roofing Materials
Comparison 3D Renderings - Optional Colors for Stucco
360 Camera Views: Place cursor over image. Drag mouse while pressing left mouse button to view image's full 360 view.